The person employed in this position is responsible for verification of the quality of Mystery Shopper / Customer Experience surveys conducted by our agency.
The essential element of the auditor’s work is listening to recordings of the visits of auditors conducting Mystery Shopper / Customer Experience surveys and verifying the compliance of the visits with the survey assumptions, compliance with the survey scenario and correctness of answers marked in the visit report.
Place of work: remote
We are looking for a person who:
● is proficient with a computer
● is perceptive
● is insightful, able to draw conclusions
● is independent and responsible, meets deadlines
● communicates freely (oral and written) in English (welcome).
● has student status (welcome)
● flexible schedule – possibility to work any hours and days.
● remote work at a computer, in the comfort of your home
● a contract of mandate
● experience in a leading research agency
● substantive support from experienced researchers
● introductory training