Intern/practitioner in the research team
Place of work: Sopot / Warsaw
If you’re curious by nature, like puzzles, analyze what’s happening in the media, compare business strategies, why not get involved professionally?
We are looking for people to join our research teams who want to grow in a research agency, learn how to organize and coordinate research projects, research planning, basics of data analysis and presentation.
Our agency performs marketing and social research for the largest brands in Poland and major public institutions.
If you have studied or are studying computer science, econometrics, management, mathematics, sociology, psychology – you will have a good start
What is the ideal intern/practitioner like?
● responsible, reliable and accurate
● creative, thinks outside the box
● meets established deadlines
● is comfortable with Office programs (PowerPoint, Excel).
● can demonstrate knowledge of the IBM SPSS package
● can think logically and has analytical skills
● coordinates and organizes activities well
● has the ability to work in a team
What awaits you at PBS?
● a three-month internship in a Polish company, engaged in research since 1990, which is located in an atmospheric Sopot manor house, with a garden (5 minutes from the SKM station Sopot Kamienny Potok)
● a graduate internship contract, with the possibility of continued employment.
● help with the implementation of the duties
● friendly atmosphere
● attractive employee benefits (medical subscription, shopping vouchers, access to MultiSport cards, etc.).