Interviewer in CATI telephone survey department
The job involves conducting telephone interviews according to a scheme presented on a computer screen, based on a list of contacts received. The interviewer makes phone calls, using professional software, which includes a survey form.
While conducting surveys, the interviewer is required to maintain the confidentiality of the interviews, and to maintain a good corporate image.
This job is for you if you are a person:
● at least 18 years old. We do not put an upper age limit!
● open to people and full of energy
● communicative, with good diction
● poised and precise
● committed to assigned duties
● proficient in the use of a computer
And you are ready to:
● participate in a job preparation training (duration – 3h)
● getting acquainted with training materials
● passing a test to confirm readiness for work
● working a minimum of 12h a week
● employment on the basis of a contract of mandate
We have for you:
● employment on the basis of a contract of mandate,
● ongoing settlement of work performed on a monthly basis
● earnings, which depend on your commitment and the number of completed projects
● flexible schedule – you can work any hours and days you want
● the ability to choose to work remotely at your computer, in the comfort of your home or in our central telephone studio in Sopot.
● support from other employees.